The rooms themselves are nothing too special...but if you are going to Ambergris Caye, hopefully the point of your trip is not to stay in the hotel rooms. The actual resort is BEAUTIFUL, with a beach that opens right to the Caribbean and hammocks that you can lay in and relax. The staff is beyond friendly, they were nothing but helpful for my boyfriend and me. We also got free snorkeling with a small upgrade to go snorkel Hol Chan (which was my favorite part of the trip!). Rhonda was super helpful in helping us get tour operators for all our adventures. We also got free breakfast everyday at George's Kitchen, which is way better than any continental breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. We even made friends with the extremely friendly resort live-in cat (and I don't even like cats!). All in all, this place is great if you want to surround yourself with a relaxing environment, with great people, for an amazing vacation in Belize.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro