This place is so cute. My husband and I stayed here when we were dating. It is perfectly located right in front of the scuba shop. Belizean Shores has a fully equipped kitchen. I recommend that you stop at the grocery store in town and stock up for breakfast and lunch. Ambergris Caye is a quaint town so don't expect a huge party.
The diving is amazing in Belize!
*Note...you have to take a motorboat to get to most places on Ambergris Caye.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Shores Resort is the perfect destination for active and adventure travelers. It is a great place to bring the family and have some fun. The resort offers comfortable and affordable pool view and beachfront suites with many amenities to keep the family entertained. It's onsite Excursion Center gives adventure seekers every opportunity to explore the island and the country. After a full day of activities the Blue Hole Pool Bar is a great way to wind down, relax, and enjoy the beautiful swimming pool. Belizean Shores offers complimentary water sports to all guests- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, and water trampoline. It also offers complimentary use of the onsite tennis/basketball court, ping pong tables, beach volleyball, children's swing set, and life sized chess set. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro