I've traveled to several beach resorts and Belizian Shores is definitely one of my favorite places to stay! The staff is friendly, the grounds are well kept and the condos are very spacious. It was just my wife and I but I hated we didn't invite another couple. The condo was that spacious! The pool is nice but I preferred the one at the sister hotel. The beach isn't that great but is swimmable (not like Cabo beaches) The food at the hotel resturant was decent. I preferred taking the boat into town and eating. Same food as the hotel but alot cheaper and more authentic.
The road trip to the ruins was cool. I enjoyed seeing how people lived outside of the resort. Based on what I seen, its wasn't great. However, it was still cool to be amongst the Belizean people. During the month of June tubing the cave isn't that great due to low season. It was low season so there wasn't much rain to fill up the river. A few times we had to pick up our tubes and walk. No matter what, I would still recommend goin. Looks of fun!
Belize is more laided back. A great place to relax and kick back. Not too touristy. We actually had a hard time looking for nice souveiners. If you're looking for excitement go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Shores Resort is the perfect destination for active and adventure travellers. It is a great place to bring the family and have some fun. The resort offers comfortable and affordable pool view and beachfront suites with many amenities to keep the family entertained. It’s onsite Excursion Center gives adventure seekers every opportunity to explore the island and the country. After a full day of activities the Blue Hole Pool Bar is a great way to wind down, relax, and enjoy the beautiful swimming pool.Belizean Shores offers complimentary water sports to all guests- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, and water trampoline. It also offers complimentary use of the onsite tennis/basketball court, ping pong tables, beach volleyball, children's swing set, and life size chess. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro