Had a great time staying at Belizean Shores. Marianne and all the staff are awesome BEST service ever. From arrival to departure we had excellent service. The condo was great clean and very cozy, pool and bar are great place to relax. Had many great meals at the restaurant, you have to try there Shevachi, (aka ceviche) one of the best on the island. Location is great close enough to every thing but far enough away to just relax. The staff at Tuff E Nuff Tours Provide a excellent service for any tour you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Shores Resort is the perfect destination for active and adventure travelers. It is a great place to bring the family and have some fun. The resort offers comfortable and affordable pool view and beachfront suites with many amenities to keep the family entertained. It's onsite Excursion Center gives adventure seekers every opportunity to explore the island and the country. After a full day of activities the Blue Hole Pool Bar is a great way to wind down, relax, and enjoy the beautiful swimming pool. Belizean Shores offers complimentary water sports to all guests- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, and water trampoline. It also offers complimentary use of the onsite tennis/basketball court, ping pong tables, beach volleyball, children's swing set, and life sized chess set. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro