The Belizean Shores was a great place to stay in San Pedro, Belize. When we landed, in San Pedro, they met us at the airport with a taxi, and after two short blocks, they dropped us off at the Tuff Enuff Dock for a boat ride to the resort. They loaded our luggage on the boat and whisked us away. Maryanne, the guest services manager was waiting with Rum punch or fruit punch as we approched the dock. The porter put our luggage in a wheelbarrow and carried it to our awaiting room. After a little bit, we went to the office to register and get the golf cart we rented. We made our way to a grocery store about 3/4 of a mile up the rode to the north. The road is very rough and had been washed out a few days before. The resort had a great pool area, and my wife loved the coconut mojito's (Thanks Maryanne for the recomendation). The restuarant at the resort was good, we ate there twice. The resort is not far from some other good restuarants as well. The resort has free kayaks, paddle boards, a floating trampoline, and a slide off the dock, all of which was great to use and try. Tuff Enuff has an office at the dock and it was easy to either catch the water taxi or book a snorkle trip. They even let you bill it to your room if you want. I really like the fact that the room was a condo unit instead of a stuffy hotel room. We were able to eat on the front porch and watch the ocean or the sunrise. One day my wife got tamalles from the guy on his bike with a cooler on the front, filled with yummy food. We even got a good recomendation for a place to eat lunch one day from the staff, the Lazy Croc BBQ. The staff was very friendly, and Marianne, remembered everyone's name when you saw her. For our first time in San Pedro Belize, I booked it by expedia and didn't know a thing about it other than the reviews. We were impressed and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Shores Resort is the perfect destination for active and adventure travellers. It is a great place to bring the family and have some fun. The resort offers comfortable and affordable pool view and beachfront suites with many amenities to keep the family entertained. It’s onsite Excursion Center gives adventure seekers every opportunity to explore the island and the country. After a full day of activities the Blue Hole Pool Bar is a great way to wind down, relax, and enjoy the beautiful swimming pool.Belizean Shores offers complimentary water sports to all guests- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, and water trampoline. It also offers complimentary use of the onsite tennis/basketball court, ping pong tables, beach volleyball, children's swing set, and life size chess. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro