This resort is really nice. It is a little ways away from the town of San Pedro, but you can buy a multi-day ferry pass and they will take you by boat at set times. It was nice to have a kitchen because the town offered some fantastic fruits, vegetables, and seafood that you can make yourself. The pool was nice; I like that it actually had a deep end. The only downside was that the hot tub was set way too hot and made it impossible to sit in there for more than 5 minutes, even at night. The grounds were beautiful and they had kayaks you could borrow that would get you to the coral where the snorkeling was pretty decent. Overall, it was a great trip, which was made better by the fantastic staff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the proximity to the city of San Pedro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Shores Resort is the perfect destination for active and adventure travellers. It is a great place to bring the family and have some fun. The resort offers comfortable and affordable pool view and beachfront suites with many amenities to keep the family entertained. It’s onsite Excursion Center gives adventure seekers every opportunity to explore the island and the country. After a full day of activities the Blue Hole Pool Bar is a great way to wind down, relax, and enjoy the beautiful swimming pool.Belizean Shores offers complimentary water sports to all guests- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, and water trampoline. It also offers complimentary use of the onsite tennis/basketball court, ping pong tables, beach volleyball, children's swing set, and life size chess. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro