We stayed here last week in December and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and made this place extra special. The rooms were spacious and the kitchen had all the essential utensils if you choose to cook. The facility has beautiful tennis courts, pin pong tables, volley ball nets, kayaks, and an amazing pool. Belizean Shores is somewhat secluded since the downtown area is 3 miles away but there are a few nice resorts nearby if people want other food options. I would recommend the CocoBeach bar for food, great staff and best prices in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Shores Resort is the perfect destination for active and adventure travellers. It is a great place to bring the family and have some fun. The resort offers comfortable and affordable pool view and beachfront suites with many amenities to keep the family entertained. It’s onsite Excursion Center gives adventure seekers every opportunity to explore the island and the country. After a full day of activities the Blue Hole Pool Bar is a great way to wind down, relax, and enjoy the beautiful swimming pool.Belizean Shores offers complimentary water sports to all guests- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, and water trampoline. It also offers complimentary use of the onsite tennis/basketball court, ping pong tables, beach volleyball, children's swing set, and life size chess. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro