After MUCH research, my friend and I decided on this resort. I am very glad we did! From our greeting upon arrival at the pier by Marianne, drinks in hand, to the wonderful swimming pool and kind staff, it was a lovely place to stay, and conveniently accessible to town by the water taxi service Tuff Enuff, located on the hotel's pier. By staying 3 miles north of San Pedro, you get the beauty of the island without the noise of town.
If you want to snorkle Hol Chan, you can use the hotel's company. It will be $10 BZ more than if you use Amigos del Mar located in town, but there is the convenience factor, and James is the guy to go out there with, so be sure and ask for him.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Shores Resort is the perfect destination for active and adventure travellers. It is a great place to bring the family and have some fun. The resort offers comfortable and affordable pool view and beachfront suites with many amenities to keep the family entertained. It’s onsite Excursion Center gives adventure seekers every opportunity to explore the island and the country. After a full day of activities the Blue Hole Pool Bar is a great way to wind down, relax, and enjoy the beautiful swimming pool.Belizean Shores offers complimentary water sports to all guests- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, and water trampoline. It also offers complimentary use of the onsite tennis/basketball court, ping pong tables, beach volleyball, children's swing set, and life size chess. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro