Spent 6 days at the Belizean Shore and had a great time there. Landing at the San Pedro airport there was a pick up waiting for me to take me to the pier, where there was a boat waiting for me to take me to the hotel, Arriving at the hotel pier, the guest manager, Marianne, was there waiting with fresh towel as well a cold drink for refreshing. The hotel is very well located, quite, with a fantastic pool with a wet bar. The restaurant has a reasonable menu and the people working there is very friendly. Rooms are spacious with quite a/c. Small kitchen, but enough. Bedroom with a very confortable bed. Stayed in a room a few meters from the water. There is a dive shop at the pier just in front of the hotel with a great service for beginners and advanced divers. The master diver, AC is a great person and a guarantee of fun. Marianne is a german lady, which manages the hotel with a latin personalite. Very german making sure everything is running well for your confort, but with a brilliant sense of humour and hospitality with all guests. You feel very confortable with any need from the hotel. It is just a matter of asking to Marianne and you will get what you need. She is available all the time either at the reception or walking aroung. Another great value at the hotel is the check in. After hours traveling and getting to the hotel you want to go straight to your room, right? But most of the case you need first to go to the reception, full fill forms, credit card, etc. It is completely different at the Belizean Shores. From the pier, Marianne takes you straight to your room, while someone brings your luggage. Then Marianne lets you at the room and after someone comes for proceeding with your check in. You sut visit the reception if you want during your whole stay. The hotel also offers for a reasonable price water taxi if you want to go to San Pedro city, however during my stay I went there just once to walk aroung and see how it looks like, but it didn't last more than an hour. Once at the Belizean Shores you may not want to leave the place, unless at your diving time with AC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Shores Resort is the perfect destination for active and adventure travellers. It is a great place to bring the family and have some fun. The resort offers comfortable and affordable pool view and beachfront suites with many amenities to keep the family entertained. It’s onsite Excursion Center gives adventure seekers every opportunity to explore the island and the country. After a full day of activities the Blue Hole Pool Bar is a great way to wind down, relax, and enjoy the beautiful swimming pool.Belizean Shores offers complimentary water sports to all guests- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, and water trampoline. It also offers complimentary use of the onsite tennis/basketball court, ping pong tables, beach volleyball, children's swing set, and life size chess. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro