My husband and I stayed at Belizean Shores in July 2012 for our honeymoon. This was our third stop in Belize and it was a great way to end our honeymoon. The first two hotels had no A/C so Belizean Shores felt like a luxury resort! We stayed in an upstairs room facing the ocean. It is a very big space and we were spoiled with the A/C and TV! Ha, the Olympics were on and we did not have TV in our two previous hotels, so it was a treat. The room was great, the bed was so comfortable, there was a little kitchen which was nice, the staff was nice also. The resort is actually a bunch of privately owned condos whose owners rent out as a resort, so it was funny to meet some of the owners in the pool and hear about their life in Belize! The pool was very nice and the swim up bar was fun. We are not really lounge at the pool or beach people though so we did not spend too much time there. The restaurant is not that nice, but was convenient when we needed a snack. We bought the water taxi pass and went into town for all our meals. For breakfast there was a vendor riding by on a bicycle every morning selling breakfast tacos! (Or go into town to Estelle's!) There are not a lot of restaurants in close walking distance so we definitely made use of the water taxi. But going into town was a lot of fun and part of the experience. Overall we really liked the resort and we liked that Tuff E Nuff tours was right there at the Belizean Shores dock!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Shores Resort is the perfect destination for active and adventure travelers. It is a great place to bring the family and have some fun. The resort offers comfortable and affordable pool view and beachfront suites with many amenities to keep the family entertained. It's onsite Excursion Center gives adventure seekers every opportunity to explore the island and the country. After a full day of activities the Blue Hole Pool Bar is a great way to wind down, relax, and enjoy the beautiful swimming pool. Belizean Shores offers complimentary water sports to all guests- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, and water trampoline. It also offers complimentary use of the onsite tennis/basketball court, ping pong tables, beach volleyball, children's swing set, and life sized chess set. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro