“Reef Fishing with Captains Clifford and Manuel” 5 of 5 stars

+501 632-8977
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Snorkeling, Fishing, Beach BBQ's. Family-fun on the beach or in the water. Private tours or group outings hosted by island natives Manuel del Valle and his sideman Cliff Lewis. Learn about the local underwater eco-system. Catch your own lunch! Experience an unspoiled, once-in-a-lifetime secret of mother nature in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye,Belize (#1 Island in the World 2013 and 2014).
Marlboro, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Reef Fishing with Captains Clifford and Manuel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I are staying in San Pedro for our 10th wedding aniversary. As all vacations I get a day of fishing while she gets a spa day. With Manuel and Clifford you will have a Great day of fishing. I did half day and caught alot of fish including a 10# 3' barracuda and many red snapper about 3 # apeice. Manuel caught the biggest red snapper which by the looks was at least 10#
all together I had a blast.Definately would only use them again in the future.

Santa Monica, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“fish, trap, snorkel, & eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

If you're not a scuba diver but want a full day on the water boating, snorkeling, fishing, diving for conch, trapping lobster, and then eating them all on a beach paradise then let Cliff and Manuel guide you through what could be the best day of your life!!!
Bring your music or listen to some of their great reggae, either way it'll be the perfect soundtrack to a pretty perfect day.

Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best day on the water!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Manny and Clifford showed us the best time! My husband wanted to fish and I was interested in snorkeling and visiting Caye Caulker. The gave us an amazing day that included all three activities. We also ate fresh conch ceviche made right on the boat, brought our fresh catches to be cooked up for lunch in Caye Caulker, and they found us an awesome place to snorkel. It was definitely one of our favorite days on our honeymoon!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband and I had a blast with Manny and Clifford! We asked around town and a bartender got us in contact with Manny. We caught some awesome fish and enjoyed the beautiful ocean. The conch ceviche may have been my favorite meal on the island! Thanks for the great time!

Cedar Hill, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have fished with Clifford almost every time we have been to Belize. He knows where to find the fish for you and the best time to go. He and Manny are very helpful and accommodating. If you want to snorkel, beach BBQ, or fish, they will plan you outing to your wants and needs. The boat is always clean and comfortable. We are already planning next years trip during lobster season.
We would recommend these guys to anyone!

Visited May 2014