“Professional dive masters, excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 75 Activities in San Pedro
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Group of PADI professional Instructors dedicated to opening a whole new world to people around the world and making them as enthusiastic about diving as we are. Located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America, we have the most instructors on the entire island of Ambergris Caye.
atlanta
“Professional dive masters, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We dove two days with Belize pro divers and I was very impressed with their professional approach. They did great pre-dive profile orientations, watched the group closely for air levels and safety, and gave great special attention to some of the less experienced divers. They completely impressed me when I got home from our second day of diving without my mask. I emailed them, and they hand delivered my mask back to me at my hotel the next morning! I highly recommend diving with them.

Seneca, South Carolina
18 attraction reviews
“THE BEST dive operation I have ever used, seriously.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have been certified for 40 years, and have over 500 recreational dives all around north & south America & Hawaii. I have used many many dive operations, and I can honestly say that Belize Pro Diver Center is the best I have ever used. My wife and a friend of ours dove here for a week. Our friend owned a dive operation in Southern California for 8 years. We all agreed, these people blew us away in every way! If you want an exceptional dive experience, use them!
READ THIS ---> Your interval time between dives is spent back at their dock, on solid ground, not in a boat bobbing up and down in swells! I have never experienced this before, and it was FANTASTIC. The dive sites are close enough that it's fast and easy to bring the boat back to the dock between dives. If you have ever been motion sick between dives, you will really appreciate this feature of their operation.
THANK YOU Ian, Bernie, Tony, Victor, Beth, Santy, Junior and all the rest of you for providing us with an outstanding week of diving!
I could make this a rediculously long review of the positives for this dive operation, but instead, I invite you to ask me questions thru Trip Advisor. I'm hapy to answer. Will end by simply saying, USE Belize Pro Dive Center and you will be glad you did!

Vancouver, Canada
“Very friendly and professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I got my PADI certificate here. Very nice and friendly staff. They made my trip and dives fun fun fun :)

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Continue to impress divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My son, daughter and I dove with these guys May of 2013, for 4 of 5 days. It was the best organized dive trip we have had to Belize, out 4th trip. I am pleased to read that they are continuing to get geat reviews.

Visited May 2013
Plano, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Great Dive Shop and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I'm not sure what more I can add to the previous reviews - great shop, great dives, FANTASTIC staff. Many, many thanks for a fantastic dive vacation to Beth, Santy, Ian, Victor, Emeliano, and Tony.
After seeing all of the other dive shop boats go back and forth, the boats at Belize Pro Dive Center are much nicer than the other shops (in my opinion). There is a solid canvas cover which offers lots more protection from the sun than a tiny cover on the other boats. They were always on time with their morning pick-ups (even though we weren't...).
Since we were diving multiple days, we were able to leave our equipment with them overnight and it was ready and waiting for us for the next day's dives. The DMs were able to accommodate different skill levels to make sure that everyone had a fantastic dive - this was important to us because my husband and I have over 100 dives, but our sons were just certified last year. They keep a close eye on everyone, but don't "mother hen" you when they can see that you are a competent diver so we had a little bit of freedom to put our heads in the rocks and look for small critters instead of just doing a follow-the-leader type dive.
Overall an AWSOME experience with this dive shop! We'll be back!