“Great stop for lunch.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lazy Croc BBQ

Lazy Croc BBQ
2.5 Miles North of San Pedro Town Center (Just North of Grand Caribe) | Beach access as well, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
+501 226-4015
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 126 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Southern Slow Smoked Barbecue served Tuesdays - Sundays from 11am - 7pm
Dauphin, Canada
“Great stop for lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for some pork after eating fish for a few days. Wow! My wife and I shared a pulled pork and rib combo plate and our friends had the chicken and rib combo. Five stars for all but the chicken. Service was timely and pleasant. My wife loved her croc shake. Unfortunately, we saw no crocodiles! You should try this place!

Visited February 2014

Brooklyn, New York
“Awesome island BBQ for lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

The BBQ ribs at lazy croc rival any of the ribs we've had back at home in Brooklyn. I couldn't finish both ribs (I got the ribs+chicken) so I took the leftovers home and had the remaining meat with eggs for breakfast. Gotta love the value.

My mom got the smoked+fried chicken which was great. Really liked the garlic toast that came with the entrees too.

The croc wasn't out when we were there but the whole restaurant was buzzing about where it might be. Made for a fun atmosphere.

My only complaint was that they didn't have a high chair (we brought our 1 year old), but she was fine in my lap and then toddling around the deck afterwards.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berkeley,Ca
“I am soooo Full!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We went to The Lazy Croc BBQ today and it was really great!
The ribs my son had were amazing , I had the smoked chicken 1/4, fabulous, the Jalapeño Mac and Cheese was out of this world, my partner had the smoked fried chicken and she is still raving about it 3 hours later. Delicious. I am still full. My son said that his meal would have fed a family of 4. The place is fun and full of great energy and vibes. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. Go hungry!

Stony Plain, Canada
“Pulled Pork.. Ribs... chicken.. so good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

We ate at lazy crocs 3 times in our two week stay in Belize. never seen the Croc though!! must have been really lazy!!! haha! other than that the setting is nice on a lagoon. the food is really good, they seem to have some supply issues with there food and drink. we were there and one day the yhad no ribs.. next day no chicken.. once no beer..(belikin is everywhere!!!) life on an island i guess or the new owner just trying to figure it all out. but dont let this stop you! the menu is all good!!!

Visited January 2014
Edwardsville, Illinois
“Interesting and delicious lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We went early (right at 11am when they opened) because of other reviews. While we waited for our meal, we had much to observe on the beautiful lagoon. The friendly owner also took the time to chat with us. We enjoyed our food (I had the smoked fried chicken; my husband had the smoked fried chicken and smoked ribs). It added some variety to the Caribbean diet we'd been mostly eating during our visit to Ambergris Caye. We highly recommend this establishment!

Visited February 2014