My girlfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at CIL. Cindy and Renita were helpful and gracious in answering questions prior to booking all the way through calling a taxi when it was time to go home. They took care of our diving, excursions, dinner reservations, breakfasts (which were different and delicious every morning), transfers, and a host of other details. The location was within walking distance of several restaurants, shops, and other attractions, and there was no fear or problem exploring the island on foot day or night.
The rooms are small, but comfortable and clean - but who needs a big room when there is so much to do on the island. There was ample room for our suitcases, clothes, and dive equipment, but no real room to sit and stretch (without hopping on the bed). On the other hand, Changes has a beautiful courtyard with couches, chairs, and a hammock or two - so who needs (or wants) to sit in the room.
Cindy and Renita were always around to answer questions, offer dining advice, and handled a few small requests (like having a chilled bottle of Cashew wine ready when we arrived). They called our dive shop in the morning, arranged tours, and booked our transfer flights. They even handled all of the billing so when it was checkout time, we had one itemized bill to pay.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.