Cindy and Renita took care of us from before we even arrived securing us pinatas and decorating the room for my girl's birthday. They were so attentive it was like we were the only ones there.
The breakfast's were great, with more fresh fruit than I have had in 8 months. My colon thought it was a stick up. They let you know everyday what is going on on the island, who offered the best tours and the secret handshakes.
Rooms are built for couples who enjoy being close, but little time is spent there. They are just a place to pass out after all the panta rippas.
While we vowed to never take vacation in the same place, this is one place we plan on returning to.
Don't forget to ask them to take you to naked bar night. And say hello to Pedro and Maria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro