Banana Beach was really nice. We found a great deal on the price. The hotel is slightly aging, but the beds are comfortable, rooms are clean and the pool is refreshing. The service was excellent. The hotel is a slight hike to the town center, but most people rent bikes or golf carts (we really enjoyed renting bikes). We loved how the hotel paid the taxi drivers to and from the dock when we arrrived/departed. The restaurant was pretty pricey, so we actually never ate there. The beaches in San Pedro are very narrow, with no exception at Banana Beach, but there is a decent amount of space to lounge there and it is still beautiful. We had a nice stay there!
ps. Bring bug spray. Not just for BB but for all of San Pedro
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach Hotel
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.