six ladies wanted somewhere to stay for an overnight to enjoy the beautiful little town of San Pedro. We decided to stay at The Banana Beach Resort and we werent dissapointed. Our rooms were standard balcony rooms. The rooms were nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable.
We enjoyed our stay at this resort as it suited our needs. The American and Belizean breaksfast that we had was very good.
Special thanks goes out to Shawna our reservation personel who was very professional, courteous and friendly and took care of our needs. Thanks Shawna keep up the great work!. Our bartender Marlon was awesome mixing up some of the best rum punch that I have ever tasted. Anna our front desk clerk was warm and helpful thanks Anna.
We rented golf cart rental from Island adventures who prices were very reasonable as the resort is located couple minutes from the town located on the south side of San Pedro.
We enjoyed lunch at this local restaurant Waraguma the food was awesome and the prices very resonable.
We really enjoyed our stay. The food was great, the staff was very professional and helpful and the resort was clean what more could you ask for when looking for a great place to stay while enjoying the beauty of La Isla Bonita!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro