The room is older but clean and the kitchenette was handy to cook small meals. We had an ocean view which was quite good. Breakfast was pretty good and my husband loved the ceviche. Marlon the bartender is a great guy who is funny and friendly!! Make sure you tip the maid well- ours kept the room spotless! The beaches on San Pedro are more natural than other places- bring water shoes and a swim raft! It was convenient to book excursions at Monkey Business beside reception. Go cave tubing and zip lining - we used Searious ( get Javier- a great guide!). We had a great time in San Pedro -it's not like going to those all inclusive places where you don't leave the resort! We felt safe and wandered the island , drove around on a golf cart and met lots of people .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro