We recently stayed at Banana Beach for a week. We chose it because we got a good deal (5 nights for the price of 7, $75 US at the restaurant). All things considered, it was a good choice. The staff was incredibly helpful, the room was clean, and the restaurant was delicious. There are a couple things to consider, however. Unless you pay for a oceanfront suite, you'll have a limited ocean view, our king bed was actually two twin beds pulled together, and the jacuzzi isn't heated up. All in all, if you're looking for a clean, affordable place to stay while you explore San Pedro, Banana Beach is a nice choice. If you're looking for luxury, pay more and stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro