The hotel room was clean and the hotel staff were very friendly. The hotel had two small pools and a small but clean beach. They had a long dock that came in handy when we needed to be picked up by boat to go scuba diving. It lacked some of the amenities of your higher priced resorts, but it was definitely worth the price we paid. We were gone most of the time anyway and were here just at night to sleep. The food from the hotel restaurant was good but we preferred eating at the local restaurants in the city. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice clean and affordable hotel to stay at while in San Pedro Belize.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro