Well I can say I will be going back here. The hotel was great value for money and the staff great. Went on two snorkeling trips that were great. If you want a good trip try the shark alley trip. You can get discounts from the hotel and save a little spending money. Had some rain but was still very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro