I have been coming back here for years. Right on the beach road and away from the center of San Pedro, it is quieter than most places and only two houses away from Wayo's bar, so there is local night life.
The rooms have AC in the bedrooms, and some in the main room. The kitchens have some equipment, but it may be a bit shaky at best, but let the staff know and they will do their best to keep you happy.
Keep an eye on the beach road for the guy with the wheelbarrow full of fresh coconuts, and stop the tamale guy on a bicycle, they are some of the best food on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro