I stayed at the Blue Tang Inn with a couple of friends. We had a great time. The service is friendly and very helpful. It is in a great location if you want to be in walking (on the beach) distance to local bars and restaurants. The hotel has a nice pool that is great to read by and cool off in the afternoon. The beach is right in front of the hotel. It is fun to snorkel off of the docks and you can rent the equipment from the hotel front desk. I would recommend friends and family to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro