We have been to Ambergis Caye many times. Yes, you will have occasional power outages and the water pressure is not great. You are on an Island.
Coronal Del Mar is a nice 10 minute walk on the beach to downtown San Pedro. Don't need a golf cart. The food is good. Nice TV's. Bed was just fine. Has a dock that has an adventure company. Free rum punch all day. Bike Rentals. I think all rooms come with microwave and fridge. Chairs on the beach.
This is a great hotel for the money. It has everything that we wanted and we would stay there again. Only dissapointment was the pool-can't lay out next to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro