We just completed our second stay at Corona del Mar. Once again the staff made our visit a pleasure. So friendly. So accomodating. Just so nice! As someone else said, "they're family".
We really liked the addition of a kitchen. The cook, Mel, is fabulous. The dishes she prepares are varied. We especially liked the Coconut Shrimp. We hope she's there next year when we go back!
The dive shop extention (Tuff E Nuff) via LeRoy booked a terrific half day snorkel trip on a catamaran that was very affordable.
We'll be back again next year! Looking forward to our next visit!
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel Apartments
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.