My husband and I just returned from a 4 night stay at Corona Del Mar. We had a great time! The hotel is very well-maintained, clean, and all of the staff is SUPER friendly. Whenever we had a question, needed advice on anything related to the island, they were there to help! Tons of beach chairs, nice bar, and great hammocks(our favorite spot) in the front. Also it was a short walk into town. I liked not being right in the middle of town, but just a few minutes away. Would definitely recommend and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro