Just spent ten days at Caribe Island Resort in unit # 1. Being off season felt like we owned the place. Very clean with all the amenities we needed from flat screen TV with cable, blue ray player and all the kitchen tools we needed to make all the home made meals we wanted. The living room furniture was newly reupholstered and very comfortable. We spent our early mornings on the deck overlooking the sea as we read or enjoyed our morning coffee. Went diving with Amigos and took a catamaran with Seaduced to Caye Caulker and Shark Ray Alley. Rented a golf cart with Cholo's as it is truly the way to see the island at your leisure. Take a walk in the morning to Victoria House for bloody mary's and breakfast or wait till lunch and go to the Playapa north of the bridge and hang in the inner tubes in the ocean as they pass cold Beliken"s to you in a ice filled bucket. Truly a wonderful place to stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Oceanfront condominium complex with various sized units that can accomodate up to twelve persons. The Caribe Island condo resort is a small, full-service resort that is located on the Island of Ambergris Caye, just outside the town of San Pedro in Belize, Central America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Caribe Island Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Island Condos Hotel San Pedro
- Caribe Island Condos San Pedro
- Caribe Island Condos Belize/San Pedro