my husband of 17 years stayed here and are still here till the 22nd. Clean, simply stunning views, we had a typical hotel room, bed, and bathroom and needed no more. Tony was our bartender and never in traveling all over the world have I met people like this. Myella the cook wow perfect lady and local and told us where to and to not go. Leon her cook assistant and bartender simply one of those if you don't like him something is wrong with you. Tony also the cook assistant and bartender, kind, honest, so knowledgeable and just down to earth real people. Clean, not crowded, nice pool, awesome our own bar so you can eat out, cook in your room, or eat there. not overpriced and we felt it was a place we would want to return to every year as we will certainly miss them. Villa staff always never not once missed a good morning, hello, can we help you. The front desk booked whatever we wanted to do and there are no middle man fees so the price is the same as if you would have tried to find it in town. picked us up right on our own dock right in front. If you did not like this place you need to stay home. Great for kids, elderly, middle aged, single. Kind, Real, and owners actually care about their piece of paradise. we met some forever friends we will miss, and again the staff who are locals went beyond what they had to do for us and for everyone. Trust me I have been everywhere and watch and learn and please go go go and don't leave, you will cry, we are dreading 2 more days left..we read bugs, really your in the carribean sea, there was nothing that turned us off and I don't like bugs and all the guests gather at the bar for breakfast and talks and planning their days it was like a family of all ages get together..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean Villas Hotel on Ambergris Caye has luxury suites/rooms with Caribbean views, beautiful grounds, a large sandy beach all within sight of the reef. Whether you want a romantic vacation or a getaway from the crowds, a spell of renewal or a stepping stone to adventure, we can cater to your needs. With an onsite Dive Shop on our dock to arrange Scuba and Snorkeling excursions, and the Belize Sailing Center on the beach with Sailing, Kayaks, Paddleboards and Windsurfing & Kite surfing rentals, there is no lack of activities for adventure seekers. Or just relax with an oceanfront massage from their onsite masseuse. Our full-time concierge is available to book any mainland tours including Reef & Deep Sea fishing, Jungle Zip-lining, Cave-tubing and Maya Ruin tours. Golf Cart rentals are also available on site. Guests also have access to a Jacuzzi, two fresh water pools and the on-site restaurant which serves gourmet Caribbean and Belizean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Caribbean Villas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Caribbean San Pedro
- Caribbean Villas Hotel Belize/San Pedro