“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 53 Hotels in San Pedro
prescottcimo
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights. The room was rather small but was very clean and the a/c worked quite well. The staff is very friendly and helpful and will go out of their way to accommodate your reasonable requests. The pool is nice also, and you can get a good lunch at the poolside bar. No complaints about this place. They also had free use of their bicycles during our stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed at the Caribbean Villas Hotels for five days in their 6 person two-story room. We were six women and the room fit us perfectly. I would also recommend it to a family with kids (ages 8+). The master bed/bath was downstairs and the three beds were upstairs with another bath. The air conditioning worked great and we loved using the kitchen (saving money). It was very clean. Location was excellent, as we were right on a beach (with no sea wall) and within 10-15 minute walking distance to San Pedro. Also, we found the free bicycles to be a bonus. We rode to downtown and around the island several times. For the price, you couldn't ask for a better place.

Room Tip: Pelican Room was an excellent value for a family of 4 - 6 with kids (ages 8+).
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Idaho Springs, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed at Caribbean Villas last week for five days. I was in Villa #10 which is a standard room and it was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the AC worked very well. Luis and Lily at the front desk attended to my every need. Tony and Luis provided a friendly atmosphere at Catamaran Beach Bar. It is a great location just south of town with a dock for easy pick up for trips. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came here twice one time for a week and once for four days and found this to be a great place we've been on both sides of the island and have done lots of travel in the Caribbean and found them to be one of the friendliest and cozy resort. The food is reasonably priced but amazing everything on the menu. Louis and the other staff make you feel comfortable like you've come back to seeing friends. The owners are down to earth and great people to be around. And have done an awesome job with their resort. The rooms are cozy and clean the beds weren't hard and what better an oceanfront view steps away from every room and wifi all around. This is a great place to go and I will certainly be going back as soon as we can.

• Stayed August 2012
Millersburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was my second time back to Caribbean Villas and it is our family favorite, I've sold my siblings on the Villas as well. It was the first time for my wife so I really enjoyed introducing her to such a beautiful place! We actually celebrated our first anniversary there! I lived in Belize 2 years and through that I've been to San Pedro many of times. I think Caribbean Villas is the best place to stay for the best price.Just out of town but secluded in their lovely bird sanctuary. Beautiful setting! My wife and I loved grabbing bikes at the front office and biking around town, it's the fastest way to get around. Browsing shops, buying groceries, fresh fruit... yum! Oh and if you ever meet up with the gentleman selling homemade coconut fudge you will definitely want to buy a piece or two or three. At the Villas we loved just being able to kick back, relax and enjoy the Caribbean. We loved the lunch served there at the Catamaran Bar. The fish and chips, and Stew chicken were delicious. For supper I would recommend Rico's just a short walk down the beach or for a nice date with your wife I would recommend Victorian House. I hope to return again soon! Thank you Caribbean Villas!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We had a wonderful vacation in San Pedro and am so happy we chose Caribbean Villas! We went in September...before the big tourist season started up and we were the only guests at the Villa! They treated us like royalty! The Catamaran Bar (Tony, our bartender) was awesome! Easy to get around (golf carts) and the snorkeling excursion was the best thing we did. The Blue Water Grill is we here we had our BEST meal and the bartender (Ruben) was terrific! Do what the local do! Oh, don't forget the bar "The Roadkill" on Wednesday they have karaoke and Thursday's at "Wahoo" for the Chicken Drop!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Steger, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I spent my 60th birthday in Belize. Spent the end of the trip in San Pedro and I am glad I chose Caribbean Villas! Very clean and friendly. We had room 2, it was small but big enough! Wonderful beach location and great swimming off the end of the pier! The Catamaran Bar was great and had a couple of great breakfasts there. Next time I will be sure to be there for the Sunday bar b que! Champagne and flowers were a nice touch for my birthday! Met one of the owners on the pier and she was very nice and very concerned about guest comfort! Golf cart delivery and pick up in San Pedro is great! Used hotel recommended/arranged Seaduced for a snorkeling trip and it was super, Elito was a great guide! I fell in love with San Pedro and will definitely return! I definitely recommend Caribbean Villas...best deal on the beach!! Thanks for a great experience!

Room Tip: They all look good to me!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Caribbean Villas Hotel? Share your experiences!