The Belize Yacht Club is in the perfect location, their security is fantastic, friendly and helpful. The grounds are stunning. They offered long term and short term rentals. Now it is only short term rentals and over nights. The pool is very nice, the pool bar is fun and the residents are awesome. The rooms are nice for a hotel stay because they are large one-bedroom and two-bedroom options.
The problem we ran into was observing how management dealt with residents, it was atrocious. Yelling, screaming, calling in the police, forcing their security guards to not let residents pass, unclear communication and problems with people who stay there. There were weeks that management did not pay their staff, but continued to build on their new building next door. There is principle involved in renting here. Make sure you get receipts and make sure everything is in writing. Rates change frequently.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Yacht Club Hotel San Pedro
- Belize Yacht Club Hotel
- Belize Yacht Hotel
- Hotel Belize Yacht
- Belize Yacht Club San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a luxury group of accommodations and amenities to those who enjoy attention to detail, friendly first class service and quick access to all your activities and needs.For an unparalleled vacation on Ambergris Caye, Belize, Island Club Resorts is sure to impress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Belize Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.