This was the first trip for my husband and I to Belize. I picked Mata Rocks Resort based on other TripAdvisor reviews. We stayed for 7 nights. We were actually there the first day of hurricane season and experienced Tropical Storm Arthur. It was a truly scary night but we were comforted right away the next morning by the owner. He immediately made sure all of us were okay and his staff was on the spot making sure we were taken care of as far as any room problems since some took on water. I was extremely happy with how things were handled! In addition the hotel is small enough that were were able to become quite close to the other guests staying there making it an even more enjoyable trip! Overall the hotel was beautiful, staff is very friendly, awesome bar and awesome location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro