We came to Belize a day earlier than we originally planned so we had to find a place to stay for just one night. My girlfriend found Mata Rocks which looked very nice online and the price was very reasonable, we both were very pleased with our stay. The staff at Mata Rocks are very friendly, everyone of them greeted us and spoke to us in passing, made us feel right at home. Everyone was very helpful no matter what our needs were. We stayed in Suite 6, which is right at the beach facing the pier. It had a spectacular view of the beautiful waters. We were footsteps from the water or the beach bar so we could not have had a more perfect location. The room was very nice, clean and we had everything we needed for the night. I would highly recommend staying at Mata Rocks, even if like us you can only stay for one night. We were very pleased with our stay, Thank you to everyone there for making our stay one of the best experiences we have ever had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro