We loved our unBELIZEable honeymoon in San Pedro! Mata Rocks is clean, in a convenient location to town (but still far enough away to get to relax!) and their staff is awesome! They made everything very easy for us! Very professional.
We loved that it is a small resort and we got to know the other guests there as well.
The only problem we had was we rarely had hot water in our shower... but we were hot anyway so it didn't really matter to us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro