The rooms were clean and comfortable--nothing super fancy, but nice. The resort is lovely--reminded me of something you would see in Greece. The small beach was great to sit on, and the beachside bar was perfect. The staff were all wonderful--nice and very helpful. There aren't a ton of rooms, which is great because it is on the quieter side, and we had no trouble finding chairs to lay out on. It's about a 30 minute walk into San Pedro along the beach, but again, this is nice because it's a little quieter. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro