Hotel is a small but friendly place. The rooms aren't huge, but the view is fantastic (I got an ocean view room). The staff was friendly and helped book me a few snorkel tours for me as well as get a taxi for me on my way out. Room cleaniless was definitely top notch, though i recommend a good bottle of bug spray since I did see ants around the sink area and mosquitos and such can enter through the screens to make your nights uncomfortable
The pool is small, the breakfast was sort of light (pastries, juice, fruit), but its a nice place to kick pack and relax if you're there to do other things. The wifi works best near the bar and was sketchy in the rooms and on my first night there the power went out.
Other than that, everything else was relaxing and comfortable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro