We stayed in suite 6 and it's closest room to the sea. Absolutely amazing view, the room was very clean, comfortable bed, air conditioner worked great, and the room has plenty of space. Sherilynn, Chrisella, and Erma went the extra mile for our 10th wedding anniversary. All the staff was great. Squirrel's Nest bar still serves the best drinks in San Pedro. The bar serves light lunches but they are plenty of restaurants nearby. The breakfast was fresh fruit, pastries with fresh squeezed OJ and coffee. If you are looking for nice small hotel away from the hustle with beautiful views, Mata Rocks will take great care of you. There’s no need to make reservations for tours, etc in advance, they make sure you’re on the best tours. The hotel provides bikes for you to meander around town. The pool is very refreshing too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro