We stayed here for 5 nights in a deluxe oceanfront casita named Peach. Huge room with separate bathroom, sitting areas and private porch with hammock. just 20 feet from your door into the ocean! Private airport pickup and drinks and champagne at our arrival.
A bit far north of town - but very helpful in boat schedules and coordinating trips into the city.
Great infinity pool - but set back from the water a bit and needs a bit more attention for drink service. Had to go in several times to request drinks - only a minor annoyance.
Restaurant is top notch and always had a variety for breakfast and dinner. Easy to organize excursions and fun hanging out in the lobby with others. Internet was so slow it was unusable - which ended up being a good thing!
Use of the mosquito netting is a must - make sure and bring bug spray too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Beach Resort is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 25 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom luxury villa. All with beautiful linens, exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Matachica Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro