My husband and I spent 10 glorious days at Matachica in February. From the moment we were greeted at the airport and ferried to the resort by boat to the return trip at the end of our vacation the staff were unfailingly polite, upbeat and helpful. Everyone we encountered was ready to help and so friendly. The hardworking housekeeping staff always made sure that our room was a pleasure to come back to at the end of each day with flowers on the bed and in the bathroom and fluffy fresh towels at the ready. The food at the resort was also excellent and we really enjoyed our servers, especially Jonathan and Dennis. One real bonus for us was the fact that we could kayak out to the reef and snorkel whenever we wanted. This is not something that is found at every resort. After staying at lots of all-inclusives this resort was a little piece of paradise. Thanks Matachica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Beach Resort is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 25 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom luxury villa. All with beautiful linens, exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Matachica Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro