We haven't been to Belize in 20 years and this was our first time staying at Sunbreeze hotel. We booked a package trip through Travelocity and was a little unsure what to expect but everything turned out great, including the weather. October is usually the hurricane season! The hotel was clean, bed was comfy, and the staff was friendly and helpful. It's located right next to the beach and Tropic Air is right across the street from the front of the hotel. Considering its close proximity to the airport and main street, the place was very quiet. The tv channels were extensive which helped on the one day that it poured down rain. It's also within walking distance to several bars and restaurants.
I highly recommend dining at the Blue Water Grill, which is located at the hotel. Tuesdays and
Thursdays are their Sushi nights and it's a must-try! We tasted some of the best sushis we've ever had and the pan fried fish was cooked to perfection and beautifully presented! The poolside bar served some wonderful drinks and service was great! We would stay there again if we go back!
Lily's Treasure Chest is also another wonderful restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Hotel is located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, in a U Shaped Spanish Architectural design, full service Belize resort with flavors of the Caribbean surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, centrally located at the immediate south side of the heart of San Pedro Town with easy access to every means of entertainment and water sport activity; yet out of the hustle of the town. A seafront property protected by a seawall boasting 43 spacious air conditioned rooms of three categories, an onsite open air seafront restaurant & bar adjacent to the freshwater pool surrounded by a 10ft of wooden deck, sun beds, chairs, massage studio, spa services, sauna, art gallery with Caribbean Paintings, a 1500 sq ft multi purpose meeting room, sea-front hammock gazebo and Highly Professional PADI dive operator, tours and concierge services, wedding and event coordination services. All rooms are non-smoking and offers handicap accessible bathrooms, accessible paths of travel, in room accessibility. Some connecting rooms available. Complimentary WiFi in-rooms and most common areas, complimentary luggage assistance from San Pedro Airstrip, and complimentary early bird coffee ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SunBreeze Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze San Pedro
- SunBreeze Hotel Belize/San Pedro