We stayed at Sun Breeze in April. It was well reviewed on trip advisor and was what we had hoped for based on the reviews. The hotel is across the street from the airport, less than a 5 min walk, which was very convenient. There aren't flights at night so noise wasn't an issue. Ryan from SunBreeze was great, he met us at the airport and walked us to the hotel, then to our rooms. He knew a lot about different day trip options and recommended a local restaurant near the hotel that had amazing local food and very friendly staff, best meal of our trip. The room was perfect for us, nothing fancy, a clean, comfortable place to crash after a day is diving. The other guests seemed to be in and out a lot as well, not too many people hanging out. The hotel also had a great restaurant and really friendly staff. They served us breakfast in under 10 min the last morning when we were in a rush to catch our flight - very accommodating and easy going.
I absolutely recommend this hotel. It's great value for money and had better customer service than most 5 stars I've been to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Hotel is located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, in a U Shaped Spanish Architectural design, full service Belize resort with flavours of the Caribbean surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, centrally located at the immediate south side of the heart of San Pedro Town with easy access to every means of entertainment and water sport activity; yet out of the hustle of the town. A seafront property protected by a seawall boasting 43 spacious air conditioned rooms of three categories, an onsite open air seafront restaurant & bar adjacent to the freshwater pool surrounded by a 10ft of wooden deck, sun beds, chairs, massage studio, spa services, sauna, art gallery with Caribbean Paintings, a 1500 sq ft multi purpose meeting room, sea-front hammock gazebo and Highly Professional PADI dive operator, tours and concierge services, wedding and event coordination services. All rooms are non-smoking and offers handicap accessible bathrooms, accessible paths of travel, in room accessibility. Some connecting rooms available. Complimentary WiFi in-rooms and most common areas to keep you connected with your loved ones, complimentary luggage assistance from San Pedro Airstrip, and complimentary fresh brewed coffee available daily at the lobby from 6:00am to 10:00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your SunBreeze Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze San Pedro
- SunBreeze Hotel Belize/San Pedro