This is a 20 suite hotel on the island of Ambergris Caye about 20 minutes by island hopper plane from the Belize City airport on the mainland. We flew nonstop from Toronto, Canada to Belize City and took a small plane over to the island.(also accessible by ferry if you prefer). This was our first trip that was not all inclusive so we did not know what to expect for costs. Sunwing flight , 2 suites and island hopper flight totalled $4400. for 3 people. Food and drinks and nightlife and golf cart rental ( thats how you get around the island as there is no need for a car) totalled about $500.00 / person. We hired a boat and guide four times and had a great time fishing and seeing this very unique island skirted by the second longest barrier reef in the world. If you lookup this hotel on trip advisor you will find plenty of photos which depict exactly as you will find the hotel and rooms. People are great , sevice was great, hotel was very clean and pest free. Beaches in general are small here but the flavor of San Pedro makes up for it. Glad I went.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Hotel is located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, in a U Shaped Spanish Architectural design, full service Belize resort with flavors of the Caribbean surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, centrally located at the immediate south side of the heart of San Pedro Town with easy access to every means of entertainment and water sport activity; yet out of the hustle of the town. A seafront property protected by a seawall boasting 43 spacious air conditioned rooms of three categories, an onsite open air seafront restaurant & bar adjacent to the freshwater pool surrounded by a 10ft of wooden deck, sun beds, chairs, massage studio, spa services, sauna, art gallery with Caribbean Paintings, a 1500 sq ft multi purpose meeting room, sea-front hammock gazebo and Highly Professional PADI dive operator, tours and concierge services, wedding and event coordination services. All rooms are non-smoking and offers handicap accessible bathrooms, accessible paths of travel, in room accessibility. Some connecting rooms available. Complimentary WiFi in-rooms and most common areas, complimentary luggage assistance from San Pedro Airstrip, and complimentary early bird coffee ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your SunBreeze Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze San Pedro
- SunBreeze Hotel Belize/San Pedro