This review is based on price for performance rating scale. If we had payed twice as much, it would have been about a 4.
As others have said, the room is spacious, well laid out, clean, decorated with solid mohagany and other beautiful hardwoods. The staff is attentive, and friendly, room service good. It takes 15 to 20 seconds to walk from the Tropic Air / Maya air terminal to the front door of the Sun Breeze. Just north is a great restuarant called Wild Mangos, and most of the San Pedro shops and food is within a 5 minute walk.
There are many street vendors here, but none came on the property to try and sell their stuff.. ; walking the streets or the beach they are plentiful, but friendly.
The Tropic air flight from Belmopan to Belize city took 18 minutes, one you are seated in the plane , within 3 minutes you are taxiing down the runway, don't forget anything in the seats, 'cause that plane is going to be back in the air within 5 minutes. Exactly what happend to us, my passport was in a jacket that got left on the 4 seat plane we came on from Belize city. But an outstanding staff member from the SunBreeze that met us at the Airport, took care of getting our bags, and finding my jacket. His name is Rubio, and should be put in for promotion, as he is the most wonderful friendly helpful hotel staff member I have ever come across.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Hotel is located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, in a U Shaped Spanish Architectural design, full service Belize resort with flavors of the Caribbean surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, centrally located at the immediate south side of the heart of San Pedro Town with easy access to every means of entertainment and water sport activity; yet out of the hustle of the town. A seafront property protected by a seawall boasting 43 spacious air conditioned rooms of three categories, an onsite open air seafront restaurant & bar adjacent to the freshwater pool surrounded by a 10ft of wooden deck, sun beds, chairs, massage studio, spa services, sauna, art gallery with Caribbean Paintings, a 1500 sq ft multi purpose meeting room, sea-front hammock gazebo and Highly Professional PADI dive operator, tours and concierge services, wedding and event coordination services. All rooms are non-smoking and offers handicap accessible bathrooms, accessible paths of travel, in room accessibility. Some connecting rooms available. Complimentary WiFi in-rooms and most common areas, complimentary luggage assistance from San Pedro Airstrip, and complimentary early bird coffee ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Otel, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SunBreeze Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze San Pedro
- SunBreeze Hotel Belize/San Pedro