Rooms are nice with daily maid service. We had a 2 bedroom. At check in we found no towels in the kitchen, no body soap in either of the bathrooms. l Walked down to the front office (no in house phone system) and asked about paper towel and soap, I was told "if you need something you can buy it at the store on property". Restaurant on property is okay, a bit over priced for the small portions. Very friendly Staff, Felix became our go to guy. He always had a smile and an answer for whatever we needed. Part of the resort is a timeshare, however we were never hassled nor did we see anyone being hassled about buying a timeshare. Not to say there wasn't any sales work going on, there was for invited guests and it was handled very professionally. In summary, it's an average place don't expect more, very very friendly and helpful Staff, clean rooms with well kept grounds, the restaurant is okay with room for improvement and yes the road to San Pedro is rough. Best kept secret, you can ride Captain Morgans boat between the resort and Wet Willy's dock for free, as long as you are on the boats regular schedule.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Captain Morgan's Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Morgan`s Retreat Hotel San Pedro
- Captain Morgans Retreat San Pedro
- Captain Morgans Retreat Hotel
- Captain Morgan's Retreat Belize/San Pedro