“Proffesional” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: As PADI instructors we saw the need of a proper Scuba School that provides quality standards for the country of Belize. With the on premise POOL we can offer classes and trips from FREE TRY DIVES, to PADI Open Water certification, all the way to Dive Master. As one of the premier dive centers in Belize we stress SAFETY first whether it is local diving or open water teaching.
Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“Proffesional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Excellent staff! Very professional and safety orientated instruction. I would never think of going anywhere else in Belize!! You will not regret your choice!

Visited February 2013
Venancio T, Manager at Scuba School Belize & Recreational Diving, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your time and such a nice review, we appreciate it very much. We will be so pleased to see you again.

Kansas City, Missouri
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My experience with SSB was so wonderful. This was my first dive and I was quite nervous but once I met Junior I felt very safe. He made me feel very secure and confident. The entire staff was delightful. I plan on visiting Belize again very soon and will only be diving with SSB. Thanks for such a great first dive!

Visited February 2013
Liana am so glad you had a great time, an felt comfortable diving with us.We will be waiting to see you soon and will ensure once again to make your vacations unmemorable. Thank you for your time and very nice review.
Tampa, Florida
43 attraction reviews
“Awesome dives and So helpful with getting me Dive certified”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I read the reviews and decided to go with them to get my Open Water course and best decision yet. I am so glad I picked them. Junior was wonderful and a great divemaster and teacher. He was very helpful and patient though I have grown up in the water and been using snorkels,fins,masks my whole life and also did a discover scuba dive 2 years ago in Australia. I am a visual learner and didn't have many questions for Junior while we were practicing in the pool or in the ocean. While diving we saw lots of sea life. If you are nervous and scared about getting certified you should go to Scuba School Belize and go with Junior. He is great and very patient and is very helpful with everything. Keep up the good work :)

Visited February 2013
Brittany we are glad you got certified with us, you were definitely a good student and now in the diving family. we hope to see you again not as a student but now as a great diver.
4 attraction reviews
“Great dives, great dive masters, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a great experience with Scuba School Belize. Really felt comfortable with Junior and Mark, and adored the dives we experienced. My husband did his check out dives over two days to complete his certification. He had a wonderful experience and felt secure and confident the entire process. I enjoyed my two dives with this outfit, too. Everyone working there was friendly, professional, and eager to help. Loads of area and diving experience, our dives were beautiful, and we were the only people there! Hot rolled face cloths in eucalyptus a nice touch, too. We liked these guys a lot, would love to see them do well!

Venancio T, Manager at Scuba School Belize & Recreational Diving, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Hi Andi,

We appreciate the review. Happy to hear you and your husband enjoyed your time here with us. Looking forward to seeing you both back in Belize soon!
Boston
“Best diving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The dives I did with Scuba School Belize were fantastic. I have been with other guides in the area but SSB is definitely the best. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Next time I am on vacation I will be going with them again!

Visited January 2013
Venancio T, Manager at Scuba School Belize & Recreational Diving, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
We certainly had a great time with you Ben, will be waiting for your return Ambergris Caye.