“Scotch, Cigars and Steaks....What's not to like??!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 127 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean, Pizza, Spanish, Contemporary, Fusion, Tapas
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casa Picasso is back! Now in our second season, this award winning Ambergris Caye, tapas restaurant and martini lounge has recently reopened with a menu designed by 4 Star NY TImes Chef, Hasni Ghazali and Executive Chef, Benjamin Herriman. Featuring an eclectic tapas and full menu using local and organic ingredients, unique entrees and extensive vegetarian options. Well paired wine list and distinctive martinis in an artful setting make any occasion memorable. Tuesday - Saturday, 5:30 - 10:00 PM. Reservations: 226-4443 "Dine Artfully"
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scotch, Cigars and Steaks....What's not to like??!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Myself and my friends had what has to be declared one of the best local crowd experiences we've ever had the privilege to attend! 50, 75 people, I have no idea, but the house was packed with the best group put in a restaurant that I've spent time with that's for sure. From the owners and their decor and hospitality, the chef Ben who presented a meal that would rival ANY 5 star restaurant, and the local business owners who extended their hands to us "token tourists", the time all together was absolutely perfect. If you are traveling to San Pedro please trust me, the food and ambiance of Casa Picasso is well worth making an effort to go and experience! I WILL BE BACK!!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cape Coral, Florida
“Lobster risotto”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The atmosphere is quiet, quaint and comfortable! My meal was FANTASTIC! Lobster risotto during Lobsterfest was a "treat" for me. The bartender "Nikolai"? is very accommodating and quite a character, as well. This is a tapas restaurant that you will truly enjoy!

Visited June 2013
baltimore, md
“Best dinner of the week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were lucky enough to get in on a night when they were having a private event - Scotch, Cigars, and Steak Night. We were the token tourists :) What an awesome, fabulous meal. From the ceviche appetizer to the caesar salad to the filet mignon and topped off with NY Cheesecake. The service was wonderful and the atmosphere was warm and friendly. We would go back here in a second - and will when we come back to Ambergris.

Visited June 2013
Burbank, California
“Best Overall Birthday Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking my reservations via internet and sending me a request approval right away. The restaurant is down south of town, but not hard to find with the signs leading the way. Just down from Pedro's Inn and not far from the Sausage Factory.
Cute little place inside and I love the colors and the food is fantastic.
Adam one of the owners, came straight to our table, welcoming us and telling us of the specials for the evening, which both sounded amazing. Though, I had ordered the Shrimp Pot Pie, only because of the people raving about it on this site. Plus, I ordered in advance, the chocolate molten cake, it does take a little time to make it, but all so worth it, one of the things you need to order when you go there, especially if you like chocolate!!
My husband ordered the steak and instead of trying it first, he asked for sauce, before the server came back to say they did not have any, my husband said it was the best steak and sauce mixture ever. He even complemented the chef on our way out.
They also make the most delectable watermelon drink ever!!
Cannot wait to return in November and have dinner there again, thank you Jacqui and Adam.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“Worth the effort to get there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This restaurant is away from the centre of town and involves a taxi or golf cart. There are no views but once inside you have good food and excellent service with the owners Jacqui and Adam keeping a good close eye on things!

Visited July 2012