“Exceptional Company!” 5 of 5 stars

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exceptional Company!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

These guys are outstanding. Absolutely 10/10 in every respect.

You would think that with a larger group on the boat a couple of times that it was going to be a nightmare, but it was totally the opposite. No delays in or out of the water and fully 50% of the people on the boat needed full assistance both in and out as a result of some big waves (at times) and some physical limitations. Every aspect of their processes are well thought out and the team approach to execution was really remarkable to watch. All with huge smiles and great attitudes... Safety was everywhere as well and definitely not an afterthought or a burden for the staff. I did the balance of my open water course and the instructor that worked with me was very professional and took extra time to ensure I got the right training and that I took well beyond the basics away from my experience. I wound up doing a bunch more dives and a night dive all with a lot of confidence as a result... I also kept getting check backs and feedback on breathing and dive profile etcetera and tips on how I could make the most out of diving.

Another thing about these guys is that there are very conscientious about the aquatic life and the reef ecology. They don't pay lip service to it either and are leading the way in implementing policies that are sure to spread. They take what they do very seriously and I really admired that.

Lots of laughs with the whole group too. They really made everyone feel welcome and looked after.

Trust is a big deal in the dive business and in Belize and I absolutely trust these guys. I will be back again for sure...

Thanks for making my first time to Belize and my first time ocean diving an amazing adventure that I will never forget!!

SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“awesome dive crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

recently went diving with this shop...great team work getting you on & off the boat (the seas were choppy). They always wanted to help you & make sure you were safe. The dive masters looked out for the group & interacted with the wild life to make the dive noteworthly.

Bull Shoals, Arkansas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing crew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

What an awesome adventure with an amazing crew! Ruben was our divemaster group leader and he was fabulous! The entire crew worked together as a team and ensured our safety as they assisted us back on board amid tremendous wave action. Many thanks to Ruben, Dave, Patrick and Abraham for their professionalism! The boat captain was excellent, as well, just didn't get his name. Fun times!

Castroville, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Bow to stern..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Thanks too all at Hugh Parkeys...just a great job in taking care of all of us! Trying to come up with a word...how about "complete"? Complete satisfaction with their service throughout! If you have your own equipment just leave it on the boat! They will remove and prepare it for your next days dive or have it ready for you to pick up if you are done. Can't say enough about all the crew! Another word..."OUTSTANDING"! They know their business...and their business is customer satisfaction from top to bottom...BOW TO STERN! Special thanks to Patrick, our group's Divemaster. Great guide and he keeps on smiling....you get the impression that he enjoys his work! :>) !!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“The crew rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Our group was very well taken care of by the dive crew - an excellent team that all worked well together to ensure an enjoyable dive, and to get us safely back on the boat in large swells.