“You will not find better.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“You will not find better.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Honesty, Compassion, Care are words I would not normally associate with a dive shop but you will get this ON TOP OF Professional, Efficient, Comfort, Safety and Service. During our visit to San Pedro My wife and I were doing our open water check out dives and unfortunately my wife got stung and Tina and the team went above and beyond expectation to treat and care for her ensuring EVERYTHING was taken care of including driving her to a local Doctor (Teresa was amazing) and waiting to take her back to the resort. Every day they asked about her and made sure everything was perfect. I continued my dives and even completed my Advanced Open Water with Israel. Even did the night dive in Hol Chan, was a little nervous but under the guidance of Israel and Patrick I was ensured there was nothing to worry about and they were 100% correct. One of the coolest things I have ever done was that dive. There is no higher recommendation I can offer to anyone going to San Pedro to dive then this group. If you're not diving Hugh Parkers Dive Connection your not at the right shop. Kevin, Tina, Israel, Patrick, Avi and anyone I missed thank you SO MUCH! Israel I hope you got to see the Whale sharks on the weekend and see you guys next time for sure!

8 attraction reviews
“You're in good hands with this shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a great shop for whatever your diving needs are in San Pedro. Foremost, the staff is professional and responsible. Prior to our week long trip, we met the manager, Kevin, who was very thorough in advising us of what to expect for our week of diving. The other staff on the boat were attentive, experienced and friendly. Patrick, one of the dive-masters with the shop, is one of best. Patrick dives slowly and is always aware of his group. The other dive masters were also great. Russell and Israel, the other dive masters, were very good at finding things of interest to point out to divers. On a couple of dives, Russell also demonstrated putting nurse sharks to sleep by flipping them over. Overall, this is a great shop with a friendly staff who will do their best to see that you enjoy diving in Belize.

Dallas, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Great crew, Very well organized!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We did a two tank dive excursion at Hugh Parkey's through Princess Cruise Line. The boat crew from Hugh Parkey's picked us up right from the cruise ship. The dive shop had nice facilities and was clean and well stocked with all sizes of equipment. The beach by the dive shop was beautiful and the water was clear and warm. We dove in swimsuits/rash guards and didn't need wet suits at all. The staff was well organized. They were all very laid back and fun, but obviously focused on safety and running a well organized boat. The two sites we dove were beautiful and we saw some gorgeous fish, dolphins, coral and seascapes. We are considering a longer trip to Hugh Parkey's for another vacation. They gave us an awesome day!

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“The best place.... Best staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I certify my self few years ago with them, ant the service and help from staff always is the best, after that I have been many times diving with them, they are like a family to me!! Miss you guys I have to come back soon

Visited June 2012
Frisco, Texas, United States
“Incredible Dive Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Our experience has been phenomenal! Kevin, Patrick, Israel, Russell and Chad have been FANTASTIC! We are four dives in with seven to go and can't wait for what's to come. If you are looking for a great dive shop, look no further.