My husband and I went diving with the Dive Connection team December 12, 2012. There were pluses and minuses to the experience.
1. "The General's" positive energy was contagious and added to the experience;
2. Picking us to directly from the Carvival Glory was easy and efficient;
3. The expert staff kept an excellent eye on all divers at all times.
1. The reefs at the Black Pearl and Crickazeen were not more spectacular than those seen outside of Belize, which surprised us because we had heard so many good things about the Belize reefs.
2. The staff made no mention of taking care with the reefs and not touching anything. This worried us because we have seen how touching the reefs can kill them.
3. Our diver cut into the reefs to retrieve an ocean denizen. We're not sure whether the denizen's home was alive, but it felt wrong to disturb.
If you own or manage Hugh Parkey's Belize Dive Connection, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.