“Excellent Dive Shop” 5 of 5 stars

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I dove with Hugh Parkey's over the past few weeks and had a wonderful time. Their divemasters are attentive and are sure to put safety first. Prior to my arrival on the island, they were excellent at making sure to answer all of my emails and respond to any questions I had asked. The dives themselves were excellent and were well planned out. The prices were extremely fair and an excellent value for your money. They went out of their way to accommodate divers' requests. I also really appreciated the pick-up at my condo for the dives, as I was staying away from town. Thanks everyone for a wonderful time and I'll see you next time!

Visited August 2012

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great dive shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

A friend and I dove with Hugh Parkey's in June and highly recommend them. Hugh Parkey's was great. Kirk and Israel were awesome dive masters. They made us feel comfortable and safe at all times. My friend was certifed by Israel and she had a great experience. We can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2012
Mesa, Arizona
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Ambergris Caye, Hugh Parkey's Dive Connection, San Pedro, Belize -”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Isreal, Kirk, Ramon, Captain Avi and Kevin run one of the best dive outfits that I have had the pleasure of diving with. The team (and I emphasize team) worked very closely together to assure an absolutely fantastic experience diving in Belize. Each dive was planned, the briefings are throrough and the personal attention second to none. Each morning, Avi picked us up on time (very flexible with pick up location), the equipment was ready on the boat, and literally, within 15-25 minutes (depending upon dive site), we were in the water. Safety was always a top priority equally balanced with assuring we had a great experience. When I return to Belize, I will dive with this team again. You cannot go wrong!

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great dive trip in Belize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the SunBreeze Hotel and used Dive Connection for our dives. The staff was great and Kevin also helped arrange for our land tours. Without a doubt, this was a great choice and both my daughter and I were very happy. Kirk and Israel were professional and very friendly. It seemed like we had been diving with them many times before!

Now, I have to start planning for my next visit!

Thanks to all!!

Visited July 2012
Fayetteville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very knowledgeable and professional staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We recently spent four days diving here and had a great experience. First of all, Kevin and Tina were wonderful and very accommodating. They'll work with you to make sure you're getting the most out of your trip. The prices are also very reasonable. They have a large boat and a smaller one that they'll use if only a few divers/snorkelers are going out. All of our dives were done off of the large boat, which was very spacious and comfortable (the view is the best from the top). I can't say enough good things about the staff. Avi was a wonderful boat captain and on the last day of my trip he even jumped in the water under the dock to retrieve my dropped camera lens cover for me. Every morning we came down to the boat and all of our gear was already set up and ready to go for us. They rinsed and stored it at the end of the day, too. Kirk and Israel give very comprehensive dive briefs so you're never really left with any questions. Kirk was our guide for every dive except one, when we had Jerome. They were both very knowledgeable and attentive. These dives were the first dives my mom and sister had taken since their open water checkout dives (which were in a quarry), so they were a little nervous when we first got there. Kirk took amazing care of them and even ended up teaching us all some better diving tips by the end of the trip. We were able to get way more up close and personal than I thought I ever would with some nurse sharks and rays on a couple of our dives. It was an amazing experience and I'd recommend them to anyone. Thanks Belize Dive Connection!

Visited July 2012