“Another One We Did Twice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caroline's Cookin'

Caroline's Cookin'
Coconut Drive | Right Beside Airport Terminal, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
+501 226-3188
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 126 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: International, Barbecue, South American, Central American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Caroline's Cookin' serves international fare all made from scratch. We are located on Coconut Drive right across the street from the San Pedro Airport next to the Sunbreeze Hotel. For breakfast our popular items are homemade pancakes and the island favorite huevos rancheros. For Lunch our popular items are fresh fish tacos which you could get mild, medium or spicy. Then for dinner our three favorite dishes are chicken, pork, fresh fish, shrimp, conch, and lobster served with your choice of curry, Jerk or Caribbean sauces with your choice of 2 out of our 9 delicious homemade side dishes. We look forward to having you come and visit! At Caroline's our customers are considered as family!
Santa Rosa CA
“Another One We Did Twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The food here is soooooo good!!!!! The fresh fruit juices are worth going here alone. Several vegetarian choices as well.

Visited August 2013

“Get the ceviche...you won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were so pleasantly surprised by the homey atmosphere of this lovely little restaurant. Everything we ordered was great, but the ceviche stood out!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Gordon Ramsey's Dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had breakfast here and I had the the Belizian Breakfast and my wife just had the fruit plate. Let me tell you Caroline herself is a wonderful lady that loves food. She told me that everything is made from scratch and at the time of order. She makes sure that everything is made from the best ingredients and her restaurant is spotless.

Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A Homed Cooked Meal in Belize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Me and my girlfriend went to Caroline's Cooking at the suggestion of Romar at the Grand Colony Island Villas (see separate review). During our vacation in Belize we had breakfast twice at Caroline's Cooking. The food is very good and the portions are just right. I had the cheese omelet breakfast with home fries and fry cakes (wheat toast - second time). It was delicious. The home fries tasted like what my mom used to cook when I was a child. I also had coffee and lime juice. Everything is made fresh and to your order, even the lime juice. My girlfriend had the French toast breakfast and she said it was the best French toast she had ever had. Having breakfast at Caroline's is like having breakfast at home with friends and family. Caroline is nice and very attentive. She makes sure you are enjoying your meal. I would highly recommend Caroline's Cooking for a great meal.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Africa
“Affordable home cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

In a popular tourist destination where most dining options are overpriced, it was refreshing to find this little spot.

A home-style cafe on the south side of San Pedro at reasonable prices.

There was nothing on the menu I could order direct (no vegan options) but the friendly owner very kindly rustled something satifactory up for me - beans, veggies and fried jacks

• Visited August 2013